Practice Boomers Lessons
Our curriculum of business development video tutorials provide the strategies and best practices necessary to grow a sustainable practice. Designed with the busy lawyer in mind, each video has an average runtime just of 5-10 minutes and concludes with actionable recommendations so that lawyers can immediately advance their business development objectives.
Video topics include:
- How to make enough time for business development
- How to foster prospective clients from your network
- How to originate new matters from existing clients
- How to access the power players in your network
- How to turn client service into new work
- How to find and maintain referral sources
- How to cross-sell more effectively within the firm
- How to define your personal brand within your market niche
Take a moment to watch the three sample lessons from the Practice Boomers curriculum.